On the shop, you can order (or pre-order) pronunciation trainers, word lists, and assorted goodies to make the language learning process easier. They work in concert with the methods described in my book, so you may want to grab a copy of that along with these trainers and lists.
- The Fluent Forever Pronunciation Trainers (in 32 language combinations): These trainers are apps, designed to train your ears in the pronunciation system of a new language in 2-3 weeks. There’s a lot of research behind these, which you can learn about on this page. They run inside of the free Anki app.
- The Most Awesome Word Lists You Have Ever Seen (in 30 language combinations): These are professionally translated lists of my 625 words, arranged in an order that makes them 10% easier and faster to memorize than a randomized list, and nearly 200% easier to memorize when compared with a thematic word list (where you learn colors, then professions, then parts of the body, etc.). Lots of research behind these, too, which you can learn about on this page. The lists are beautifully typeset and contain 90 illustrations by 10 famous web comics.
- Kickstarter Goodies: (Included with Bundle #2 or Bundle #3) The products above were developed through the help of a Kickstarter that took place in December of 2013. For my backers, I put on a 3.75 hour webinar that covered the science of memory and how to begin learning simple words. I also made them a Quick-Start Guide to Learning Any Language, which is basically a Cliff-Notes version of my book. If you get Bundle #2 or Bundle #3, you’ll get download links to the full recording of that webinar and the Quick-Start Guide.
- The English IPA Deck: This is a little Anki deck I developed in 2012 to help people memorize the International Phonetic Alphabet. You’ll find more information about Anki here.
- Fluent Forever Audiobook: Newly released as an audiobook, Fluent Forever is a comprehensive guide to learning any language quickly and efficiently, and then retaining it long term.
Without further ado, here’s the shop:
Your Purchase is Safe
If you feel Fluent Forever doesn’t help you learn a new language - simply email me within 30 days and I will grant you a full refund.
All credit card information is processed on a secure server by trusted payment service providers.
Note: these are digital word lists (PDF) and pronunciation trainers (ANKI). Upon purchase, you will be emailed a receipt which should arrive within 10 minutes, allowing you to have almost instant access to these products. Please be aware that languages still listed as preorder may take a significant amount of time for delivery. View our ETA page for updates on product development.
Note: An “English -> French” trainer is designed for English speakers learning French. A “French -> English” trainer is designed for French speakers learning English.