The Fluent Forever mobile application is the most successful crowdfunded app in history, and for good reason: we are about to build the most powerful language learning platform in the world.
Our mission is to enable a million people to have comfortable conversations in a foreign language by 2030, and we need great people to help us get there.
— Available Job Openings —
- Automation Engineer [$70K-$110K] [0.25-1%]
- UI/UX/Graphics Designer (description coming soon)
- Project Manager (description coming soon)
- Front End Engineer (description coming soon; aiming for a ton of ReactNative experience)
- Customer Happiness Hero(ine) (start date in October, most likely! description coming soon)
Please submit resumes for open positions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position in the subject line.
Don’t see the job for you, but think you would be a great addition to our team (or know someone who would be), let us know here.
— What We Are Looking For —
Do you have solid experience shipping quality software in every stage of the software development lifecycle? Are you are ready to step into a bigger role, with a larger impact on a project? Do you yearn for opportunities to push your skills with new challenges? Are you able to excel in a startup environment?
If you’re a good fit for our team, then the following should sound exciting and awesome, rather than panic-inducing and terrible:
- You are able to work from home, communicating and collaborating with our international team.
- You have excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- You know how to own your areas of responsibility, to keep the team consistently updated with your status, and to be flexible enough to adapt to new needs as they arise. We are a growing and rapidly changing company, and as a result, your role will grow and change rapidly as well.
If this sounds like you, then apply for one of our open positions. We’d love to have you with us.
— What We Provide —
- We actively work on creating and maintaining an enjoyable, fulfilling work environment. This is what we find enjoyable and fulfilling: https://fluent-forever.com/pfard/
- Health care (for U.S. residents)
- Profit Sharing
- Equity-based compensation
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Annual equipment budget
- Career growth opportunities