Missed the Kickstarter? That’s OK.
Welcome to the pre-order page
If you didn’t get a chance to take part in the Kickstarter campaign, then I’ll be accepting pre-orders here at certain times during the run-up to the book.
The store is closed for a little while, as I submit book orders to the distributors. In the meantime, if you’re interested in the pronunciation trainers or word lists, give me your email address and I’ll let you know as soon as they’re available for purchase. Do pre-order the book and/or watch the CreativeLive workshop, as I won’t be bundling either with future application sales, and these apps are really designed to work in concert with the methods I talk about in those two places.
How does this work? Basically, there are three things here of interest:
- Fluent Forever Pronunciation Trainer (in 28 language combinations): These are Anki decks with professionally recorded audio and images designed to teach you the spelling system of a language and train your ears in the pronunciation of a foreign language within 2 weeks. ($12 each)
- The Most Awesome Word List You Have Ever Seen (in 28 language combinations): A PDF of 625 extremely frequent words in your target language, arranged in Thematic Groups, and illustrated by some of the best web comics on the net. Due to the way these words are grouped, you’ll be able to learn these words around 10% faster than any other word lists out there (and around twice as fast as the standard groupings of similar words you find in grammar books). See this video for details. ($10 each)
- Kickstarter Goodies: All the folks who joined the Kickstarter got access to a 4 hour Webinar (which was recorded), the first chapter of my book and a Quick-Start Guide to Learning Any Language. If you grab one of the packages below, you can get access to all the same goodies.
Discounted Packages (Note: All this stuff will be available for pre-order near the end of July! Put your name on the form above and I’ll mail you as soon as it’s ready!):
- A Trainer and a Word List: $20
- A Trainer, a Word List, and the Kickstarter Goodies: $26
- The Polyglot Pack: 4 Trainers, 2 Word Lists, and the Kickstarter Goodies: $60
Don’t know what on earth I’m talking about? Go to the Kickstarter, watch the videos, read through all the stretch goals we nailed, and then come back here!
Languages that will be available: Spanish (Latin American), Spanish (European), French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Russian, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese, Arabic (MSA), Hebrew, Hungarian, English, Dutch (this one’s new! It’ll take a while to release, but I’m going to do it!)