Career Opening: Customer Happiness Hero(ine)
This position is now filled. Thank you.
The Fluent Forever mobile application is the most successful crowdfunded app in history, and for good reason: we are building the most powerful language learning platform in the world. We are looking for key team members who want to be a part of our rapidly growing company.
As a member of the Customer Happiness and Retention Team, the Customer Happiness Hero(ine) will support (potential) customers with their language learning goals through all stages of the customer buying cycle, while leaving a positive, lasting impression on them via excellent customer service, utilizing and improving existing resources, and proactively finding ways to make the customer’s day. They will also support our internal team in understanding and meeting our customer’s language learning needs.
Are you able to excel in a startup environment? If you’re a good fit for our team, then the following should sound exciting and awesome, rather than panic-inducing and terrible:
- You are able to work from home, communicating and collaborating with our international team.
- You have excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- You know how to own your areas of responsibility, to keep the team consistently updated with your status, and to be flexible enough to adapt to new needs as they arise.
We are a growing and rapidly changing company, and as a result, your role will grow and change rapidly as well.
Location: This is a remote, long-term position, with roughly 35-40 hours per week of work.
Salary: $30,000-35,000 + equity
Ideal Start: February 2019
- Gather Voice of the Consumer (VOC) data throughout the month and produce a monthly end of month report with a minimum of three insights/recommendations that can improve the Fluent Forever customer experience.
- 75% of customers have their support query resolved on first contact.
- 90% of customers rate their Fluent Forever support experience as “good, I’m satisfied”.
- Find ways to turn our customers into raving fans via excellent customer service, making their day, and first contact resolution.
- Follow up with customers to see how they are doing/share further information/etc. (no sales!).
- Answer and resolve customer support queries via email and Facebook messages within 24-48 hours of receipt.
- Identify and assign customer requests and bug reports to the tech department when appropriate.
- Write, edit, and maintain knowledge base articles and customer support resources.
Core Skills & Experience:
- Proven customer support experience
- Fast learner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Problem solver
- Empathetic and able to use positive language
- Patient and effective listener
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- A sense of humour
- Excellent English language communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience working remotely is a bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To Apply for the Position:
This position is now closed for applications. Thank you.
Closing date for applications: January 6th 2019, 6 p.m. Central Time
Additional information about careers at Fluent Forever (and other open positions): https://fluent-forever.com/careers/